View Contract Details
MFS - Assistant Chief Fire Officer Capability and Development Assessment
The South Australian Metropolitan Fire Service’s (MFS) Staff Development Framework (SDF) has been developed to provide personnel with access to quality training and development programs relevant to their individual and the organisation’s needs, and support the firefighter’s career path within the MFS.
The SDF underpin promotion processes. The MFS Commander to Assistant Chief Fire Officer (ACFO) promotion process involves the following stages:
- Written Application;
- Undertake Behavioural Assessment Centre; and
- Completion of approved Development Course.
The MFS engaged a sole service provider to undertake the behaviour assessment of the promotion process. The service provider must deliver the following:
- Development of a valid assessment tool;
- Conduct assessments and evaluation for each applicant; and
- Provision of feedback and development strategies for each applicant.
|Office: +61 (08) 81153906|