View Contract Details
Laundry and Maintenance of PPC and Uniform
The South Australian Fire and Emergency Services Commision (SAFECOM) on behalf of the Emergency Services Sector (ESS) engaged a sole supplier for the provision of laundry and repair services, compliant as a minimum to the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 1851 standard, who will:
- Provide specialised laundry, repair and return of Personal Protective Clothing (PPC), being:
- Level 1 Wildland Firefighting Garments (Coats, trousers, neck flaps, gloves and flash hoods);
- Level 2 Structure Firefighting Garments (Coats, trousers, neck flaps, gloves and flash hoods); and
- Any associated undergarments that may be with Level 1 and Level 2.
- Provide dry cleaning, repair and return of uniforms, being:
- Corporate garments; and
- Engineering garments.
SAFECOM proposes a seven (7) year contract term, consisting of:
- Initial Term: Five (5) years.
- Extension Option: Two (2) years
The Agreement will commence on 1 November 2021.
|Office: +61 (08) 81153906|
|1||Industrial Decontamination Services Pty Ltd|