View Contract Details
Sector Wellbeing Intervention Program
The South Australian Fire and Emergency Services Commission (SAFECOM) has engaged a panel of four (4) Suppliers to deliver a twenty-four (24) hour / 365 days a year, Sector Wellbeing and Intervention Program (SWIP) to the emergency services sector, including:
- South Australian Country Fire Service (CFS);
- South Australian Metropolitan Fire Service (MFS);
- South Australian State Emergency Service (SES);
- Volunteer Marine Rescue (VMR); and
- South Australian Fire and Emergency Services Commission (SAFECOM).
The initial agreement is for an initial period of three (3) years, with the option to extend for two further periods of one (1) year each (3+1+1).
|Office: +61 (08) 81153906|
|2||clinpsych psychology services|
|3||Converge International Pty Ltd|
|4||Meditarre Pty Ltd T/A Cognition|