View Contract Details
Accelerated Discovery Initiative (ADI) - Round 1 - Contract ADI:RD01/94-ED
The Accelerated Discovery Initiative (ADI) embraces innovation, collaboration and capacity building to advance exploration activity in South Australia.
A total of $10 million over 3 years is available for approved co-funding exploration activities:
- Exploration drilling - single deep hole and multiple hole programs in frontier terrains, or drill testing new models and concepts;
- Geophysical programs that focus on the application of innovation technology or improve the density or quality of data and accelerate data sharing amongst the exploration sector;
- Logistical support asociated with testing exploration in remote greenfields/new frontier regions;
- Groundwater identification and testing;
- Research collaboration and/or technology development such as machine learning; and
- Proof of concept proposals that challenge traditional thinking and drive new investment within and beyond the resources sector.
The Department for Energy and Mining (DEM) will provide co-funding via a competitive grants process.
|Office: +61 (08) 84293690|
|1||Minotaur Exploration Ltd|