Display Tender DIT048253
This page displays the details of a tender. See the detailed help in each section for specific information.
Upcoming Establishment of Preferred Supplier Arrangement – Civil and Bridges (Contract no: 20C951)
Attention: All current Department for Infrastructure and Transport Prequalified Contractors: Roadworks and Bridgeworks (National Prequalification Scheme).
The Department is providing this Advance Notice to all current Prequalified Contractors for Roadworks and Bridgeworks of the Department’s intention to issue a market call for the establishment of a new Preferred Supplier Arrangement: Civil and Bridges (PSACB) to be released in mid-late November 2020 and to commence by the end of 2020.
The PSACB is being established to provide a commercial contractual framework that is directly aligned to the Department’s current Roadworks and Bridgeworks Prequalification. The PSACB will provide for an efficient, transparent and simplified arrangement for Construct Only and Design and Construct procurements that are considered to be low to medium risk, where works are however valued up to $50 million.
Some key points to note are:
- an Applicant must first be a Prequalified Contractor for Roadworks and Bridgeworks to be eligible to join the PSACB, either in the initial market call in November 2020 or in future market calls;
- only Prequalified Contractors for Roadworks and Bridgeworks will be invited to respond to the market call released via Tenders SA;
- the PSACB will be established for an initial 36 month period, with an option to extend for 2 x 12 month periods;
- all PSACB Applicants will be required to confirm their acceptance of the use of the Department’s GC21 terms and conditions for all related procurements, further details of the Department’s GC21 contract conditions can be reviewed at the web link below;
- all potential PSACB applicants most note there will be no guarantee of work if established as a PSACB member;
- all future updates and correspondence related to the PSACB will be released via Tenders SA;
- the Mandatory requirements to be successfully established as a PSACB member are summarised in the attachment to be downloaded
20C951 Prequalification Notification PSACB
- Version 1 (10/11/2020)
- Available by Download (31 KB)