Display Tender SAHA048864
This page displays the details of a tender. See the detailed help in each section for specific information.
- Noelene Slaven
**Advance Tender Notice Only**
UPDATE 1/04/2021 - INDUSTRY INFORMATION
The South Australian Housing Authority is still on target to offer new maintenance contracts for its 35,000 property portfolio, valued at over $105m pa to Facility Management Service companies towards the middle of 2021.
We are pleased to communicate the new contracts plan to have the following high level draft features:
- Six (6) Contract areas, 2 in metropolitan Adelaide, 2 in metropolitan Adelaide and including fringe areas and 2 in regional South Australia,
- An Industry leading quality and work safety management arrangement,
- A strong strategic asset management and asset condition reporting focus,
- A strong focus on Aboriginal Economic Participation through local Aboriginal Businesses, Employment, Apprenticeship and Training opportunities,
- Transparent FM management fee structure with agreed defined payments for work to sub-contractors and trades,
- A defined travel payment policy for regional subcontractors and trades,
- A separate fee structure for high value, programmed and preventative maintenance quoted works,
- The requirement to be fully system integrated with the Authority’s real time property and asset management systems.
Details on these features will be released to the market at Tender Open.
Original Publication 2/03/2021:
In Mid-2021 an open ITS is anticipated to be released by the Authority via www.tenders.sa.gov.au
Further to the “Maintenance Services Delivery Request for Information” released in March 2020 (SAHA-0083), it is the South Australian Housing Authority’s (the Authority’) intention to conduct an Open Invitation to Supply (ITS) for the next generation of Head Contracts for Maintenance of social / public housing properties across the State, owned by the South Australian Housing Trust.
Please ensure your business is registered on the Website particularly for the Category ‘Building and Facility Construction and Maintenance Services’ and all your company details are up to date.
Any additional information and updates will be made available on www.tenders.sa.gov.au in due course.