Display Tender DIT049702
This page displays the details of a tender. See the detailed help in each section for specific information.
- New Women's and Children's Hospital Project nWCH EOI Enquiries
NEW WOMEN'S AND CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL MANAGING CONTRACTOR - EXPRESSION OF INTEREST DEED OF CONFIDENTIALITY
As advised on 29 June 2021, the South Australian Department for Infrastructure and Transport (the Department) will be releasing an Expression of Interest (EOI) for a Managing Contractor for the delivery of the New Women’s and Children’s Hospital in July 2021. The EOI is planned for release on Monday, 19 July 2021.
Due to the confidential nature of the contents of the EOI, prospective respondents are required to sign and return a Deed of Confidentiality (refer attached). From Monday 19 July 2021, upon prior submission of a signed copy of the Deed, and acceptance by the Department, prospective respondents will be provided with a password to enable them to download a copy of the EOI documentation. Submission of the Deed will constitute acknowledgement and acceptance by the prospective respondent that all documentation and information provided with the EOI is to be treated as Confidential.
The Department invites prospective respondents that meet the mandatory criteria stated below, to complete and return the Deed of Confidentiality as a matter of priority to enable respondents to download the EOI documents.
Submissions of the Deed of Confidentiality beyond the date of the scheduled EOI release will not warrant an extension to the EOI close date.
- Suitably qualified building contractors with a track record of leading the successful delivery of at least one Australian hospital project valued over $500 million (construction value).
- Building Contractors prequalified as a Level 3 General Building Contractor (GB) under the Department’s prequalification system or the Building National Prequalification System (NPS).
- In the case that the above criteria cannot be met, interested parties seeking access to the EOI documentation will need to confirm their intention to participate in the EOI process (for example, by means of a joint venture) and confirm their intention to apply for either Level 3 GB or Building NPS Prequalification approved or mutually recognised in South Australia, refer following link https://www.dpti.sa.gov.au/contractor_documents/prequalification.
Prospective respondents who meet the above mandatory criteria are required to email the completed Deed to DIT.NewWCHEOIEnquiries@sa.gov.au.
A password to access the EOI documents will then be provided in due course, if access has been approved by the Department.
Deed of Confidentiality
- Version 1 (16/07/2021)
- Available by Download (153 KB)